Wednesday 6 May 2015

Met Gala 2015

So I tried my hardest to stay up late to see all the Met Gala gowns however with having an exam the next day I forced myself to retire to my little uni bed! So naturally as soon as I woke up I scrolled through Instagram as I knew social media would be going mad. I loved the 'china through the looking glass theme' this year and most of the celebrities embraced the theme and looked stunning. My best dressed was deffiently Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in her silk nude Atelier Versace gown. Beyonce killed it as always, looking smoking hot in a sheer, glittery Givenchy gown. Kim K also looked stunning in her similar sheer gown by Roberto Cavalli and little sister Kendall Jenner also wowed in a beautiful green glittery ensemble by Calvin Klein. Here's a few pictures of all my favourite gowns from the event, enjoy!

My favourite 3 sheer dresses of the night were rocked by Beyonce, Kim K and JLO






























No comments:

Post a Comment