Friday 17 July 2015

In the style summer party

So lets talk about last night... OMG one of the best nights I've had in ages!! So my best friend Lauren plus oned me to the In the style summer party last night with Lauren Pope and Charlotte Crosby. I've never been in a room filled with such beautiful people! So after spending the day shopping on Oxford Street we made our way to the Dury Club for the event (stopping behind a tree to change into our heels!!) For the event I wore my In The Style white elsie button down denim skirt and a black bell sleve bardot top from Missguided and Lauren wore the Eliana camel lace up dress from In The Style. 


There was champagne drinks on arrival and then free drinks all night! I left with loads of goodie bags which I can't wait to try out, couldn't wait to try out the lip voltage so I put some on, on the train on the way home so as a result traveled home with very tingly lips... ha ha. Unfortunately we had to leave early as we had a train to catch so we changed into our more sensible shoes to run through the tubes of London! 


I was in awe of Lauren Pope, I knew she was stunning but in real life she is amazing!! She stunned in her its a VIP yellow trouser suit and she played an amazing DJ set.
The catwalk was amazing, all the models were stunning and the new collection looks amazing, I have to say this oriental style dress was my favourite piece from the new collection which I saw last night.





 So thank you so much to In The Style for having me last night and for throwing an amazing summer party!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment