Monday 3 August 2015

SS15 Blue Hues event

So last night I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to work with the great guys at Manchester Fashion Industry at their Summer Season 2015 Blue Hues event at the Bar and Grill in Manchester. I took over their twitter and snapchat for the night to capture all the action of the amazing event! All the guests really embraced the theme with the girls in all different styles and shades of blue and the guys all looked dapper in blue suits, all different styles and textures! I did have a little panic inside when deciding what to wear as my wardrobe mostly consists of black, white and grey!! Luckily I raided my sisters wardrobe and found this gorgeous A-line blue and white dress that she recently got from New Look, I teamed it with my black suede lace up heels from ego. 








I had such a good night snapping everyone arriving at the party, capturing them walking along the blue carpet and enjoying a drink on the terrace. The Maniere De Voir fashion show was amazing which took place throughout the restaurant, the models showed off the new collection to the highest standard (separate blog post to come). It was so great meeting everyone and being part of an amazing team!! Here's some pictures from the night, enjoy xxx






                                       




                                   






No comments:

Post a Comment