Wednesday 15 June 2016

My visit to Sundays beauty salon in Prestwich

This morning I was lucky enough to visit the lovely Sundays beauty salon in Prestwich Manchester. I was booked in for an eyebrow wax and gel manicure, I had a great morning getting pampered by the lovely girls who work there, I even got my morning cup of tea made for me!


I always feel like a new woman after I've had my eyebrows done and the beautician did an amazing job so they are now totally defined with a nice shape and arch! The salon doesn't only offer eyebrow waxing they also offer HD Brows and Brow Perfect- the professional eyebrow extensions. 

I also had a gel manicure at the salon, I picked a nice grey colour, I am usually so indecisive about the colour of my nails especially when there's so much choice but I am loving grey at the minute! The nail technician also added some glitter onto one of my nails but we loved it so much that she did it on all my nails for me. You can never have too much glitter in your life! 




I had a lovely relaxing morning with the Sundays team, I would deffiently reccomend getting your treatments done there girls!

 I have put a link to the website below. Hope you've enjoyed this post, Grace xxx


www.sundays.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment