Tuesday 18 July 2017

Dare To Wear White

Not sure if you can tell but I am obsessed with white trousers ATM; as seen in my previous post with my fave flared pair! I just think they look so elegant and classy, perfect for a summer occasion. This post is dedicated to my must have zara trousers, I have worn these for nights out but also for a bridal shower and to work when it was too hot to wear black jeans. 

Casual chic vibes channel through these trousers which is exactly why they are a staple item YOU need in your wardrobe; throw them on with a t shirt  and sandals for day time fun or swap the sandals for a wedge or stiletto for a night time alternative.  

I teamed mine with a simple long sleeved blue shirt with a cut out back and lace up heeled sandals for my sisters bridal shower + I added in a pair of silver hoops for some extra sass. I loved this look.




For a BBQ + night out on a sunny Saturday night, I then teamed the trousers with this ultra cute PLT gingham, off the shoulder top. Bang on trend and the perfect accompliance to these staple pants. 



No comments:

Post a Comment